BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ran Away


Last week, I' was having my weekend 'kursus' with other gang from our faculty . 1st session is quite interesting rather than the second session. It was about how to teach adult learner plus with the classroom management. Quite fun. Knowing how lecturers handle us during undergraduate, what to do and what to avoid situations.  To be truth, I'm quite stressed out coz to me it is the weekend. Why should I spend my day for that sessions on weekend. Weekend mean that  I have to be at my mak cik house! Not here. But I should give myself an applause coz I manage  to bear with this weekend krusus. Clap3. 

Lucky me one of our gang are going home which is nearby to my mak cik place. So I decided to have a very pleasant day in my mak cik house. Ran away from PP. Felt like wanna be far away from PP. I really missed my noisy housemates. Totally miss them to cheer me up. So I made a plan to met one of them. Hee.. And treat my self with my favourite meal! Alhamdulillah. This spaghetti totally drive me crazy.  




Dan hasil perjalanan tanpa dirancang, datang kelas lambat.. Menunggu kelas untuk break for Maghrib, then baru sy masuk. Dr.S perli dengan lembut hahaha! Sebenarnya tak jumpa lagi mereka2 yg dapat replace tempat housemates. Sebab tu I tend to go out and meet them. 

Thing had change. Peoples do change. Juga berusaha adapt suasana baru. Perubahan tak berapa memberansangkan.  Mungkin agak slow adapatasinya. Lack of communication in the house. I am nobody. They seem scared. Yes, I am master student, but I'm your housemate! hehe. Juga cube melepasi beberapa red tape yg kadangkala merimaskan. Tapi this is for my own good. Hee. Kadang2 ran away project ni best juga..

P/s: never ever go out when you felt depressed. You will spending your money like urghh.. =.= .. Hold on ye s3. 

No comments: