Last two days, I had brought home a kitten. She so cute and innocent. Without realizing that I'm living with some of the mates that might don't like cats, I put her in my bag, and guess what, she stays still and quite. Ah, so cute. She's looking to surround maybe. We returned home with so many things in my head. How should I keep this kitten? I don't know what to do except for sending her back where I had found her. Actually I'm over excited to see her at the second time, quickly holding her and bring her home =.=
Felt so sad. She lay near me. Owh hard to let it go. But I don't have any choice unless send it back. When I walked to that place where I found her. A car had parked near me, so my guilt level was increasing. So I turn back over, And passing by my neighbour house which is having cats in their house. So I put that kitten near the gate and pull her in. Then I walked home. Huhuhu. I can' t barely hold any tears.
And the good news for me, I saw the kitten yesterday in my neighbour's house yard, children were playing with the kitten. Ahh she was so small compared to other cats. Seem that my neighbour is taking good care of her. Huhuhu. She might not remember me when she looks at me but at least, she has been taking care of a good family. Anyway, gambar tu bukan anak kucing yg sy ambik, tp anak kucing dari luar tingkap bilik sy. Dia masih ada mak, anak kucing yg sy jumpa tu lagi kecik. Untuk jiran sy, minta ampun banyak2 dan terima kasih~
--------
'If you don't read the book, you will be struck by the lightening.' -Prof AJ. =.=" ...
It's quite fun being in Prof AJ's class. To be truth I hate programming. I had it enough with database subject. It is not my major course but some of minor subject which I cannot avoid it. Lucky me, I won't be a System analysis for this subject, but I am able to sit with those programmers to analyze and understand the users needs for any system. I don't know that library system is the most difficult system to be developed compared to the banking system. I love to hear his opinion about our field but no luck for us the new generation to cross the red tape in our profession. Well, maybe not now I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment